Keep in touch with Us
Eugene Plaza,2nd Floor (Suit 327),
14 Woji Road, Port Harcourt,
+234 (0) 8032329999.
+234 (0) 7013240801.
We provide QHSSE Professionals to support your project and offer QHSSE advisory services for your business. Our QHSSE experts will help you analyse projects/ work environment and design programs to control, eliminate, and prevent diseases or injuries.
We can provide you with competent experts across different discipline to support your project and / or business needs such as HSE Manager, QHSSE Coordinators, QHSSE Advisors, Project Safety Managers, Security Managers, Project Managers, and Construction Managers, etc.
Industrial Safety Training Centre offers recruitment and vetting consultancy services to clients anywhere in the world. We provide a one-stop, best in class, value for money solutions to assist clients in offering recruitment and vetting services. Our aim is to be the recruitment consultant of your choice.
Our vision and objective is to build a progressive organisation across all industries by helping organisations in recruiting both part-time and/or full-time specialist professionals. This means we supply competent professionals across all industries.
Our personal networks of professionals are second to none and we excel at professional matchmaking across all industry sectors. Our networks continue to develop because our focus has always been as much on helping specialist professionals to find jobs as it is on helping employers to plan ahead and recruit the right people to fill their job vacancies.
We continually research the markets and develop our networks to find job opportunities for professionals at all levels, from graduate to director. We operate as Recruitment Agents, as Talent Partners, Vetting Agents, as Head-Hunters, as Campaign Managers and as Consultants, but above all we are matchmakers. Whichever way you refer to us, you can be assured that as your dedicated agent or agency, we will do our utmost to find the right match for you.
Our mission is to build long term sustainable relationships. This extends to our clients, our candidates, our suppliers, and our staff. We love building and nurturing these relationships every day. This is why clients and candidates use us time and time again and why our own staff turnover is so low. Our mission is at the heart of who we are as an organisation.
At Industrial Safety Training Centre, we help organisation recruit, retain and cultivate key talent. Your organization may have a specific short-term recruiting need that is just as mission critical as finding the right talent for the long-term.
Our streams of services include:
1. Manpower Outsourcing: We provide QHSSE Professionals to support your project and offer QHSSE advisory services for your business. Our QHSSE experts will help you analyse projects/ work environment and design programs to control, eliminate, and prevent diseases or injuries.
2. Manpower Recruitment: Our personal networks of professionals are second to none and our focus has always been on helping employers to plan ahead and recruit the right people to fill their job vacancies. We operate as Recruitment Agents, as Talent Partners, as Head-Hunters, as Campaign Managers and as Consultants.
3. Employee Vetting: We provide an added value service to our clients by pre-vetting candidates and employee screening before interview.
4. Executive Search: We realize that any senior hiring decision has an effect on both the organization and the individual selected for the position. ISTC is your partner in this important process, from candidate identification and screening through to interviews, placement and beyond. We provide you with thoroughly vetted and prepped candidates, to minimize your work and maximize your return. Whether you seek known, proven talent or a bright, emerging leader, ISTC has the contacts and relationships to find you the most qualified candidates.
5. Interim Solution: Not all assignments are permanent. Your organization may have a specific, short-term requirement that is just as mission critical as a long-term placement. ISTC is a specialist in providing tailored solutions to unique client needs. We can help you find the right candidate for your immediate circumstances, while best positioning your organization for the next phase in its development.
6. Association Management Consulting: Our diverse body of experience in the association community spanning two decades uniquely positions us to help you more effectively run your association. Whether you need a confidential ear to talk through a tough challenge or issue, or guidance in developing your board, we will bring our experience in association management best practices to whatever challenges you face.
7. Identity Checks: Industrial Safety Centre Training can also help you make sure you know the real identity of prospective employees. Our employee check enables you to confirm their name, address, previous addresses and date of birth as well as any name aliases they may be known under. It will also identify individuals who are known to be deceased, those who are identified as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) or those who are on the Police wanted and or crime list.