Mode of Study: Online
Duration: 2 Weeks
Price: N65,000, N30,000
Confined spaces are inherently hazardous and not meant for continuous occupancy. Confined space incidents can be deadly. That is because the hazards tend to be misunderstood or underestimated. And many confined space facilities involve not one, but two victims: the worker and the rescuer.
To fully understand the health and safety risks of entering and working in confined spaces, workers are required to take confined space entry training in compliance with OSHA requirements.
COURSE CONTENT :
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT/ EXAMINATION
- Characteristics of Confined Spaces.
- Identifying confined space Hazards and Dangers associated with confined space work.
- Identifying which confined spaces are permit required.
- The entry permit
- Duties of entrants, attendants and entry supervisors.
- Identifying and measuring atmospheric hazards.
- Atmospheric control measures such as ventilation, purging and respiratory protection.
- Emergency procedures and rescue of personal in confined spaces.
An online assessment is taken on completion of the training. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%. The answers are marked automatically so you instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass, do not worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of the course, each participant will be issued with a personalized DPR/Shell Accredited Confined Space Entry Certificate and delivered by post (DHL delivery service) the next working day.