Mode of Study: Online
Duration: 2 Weeks
Price: N65,000 , N30,000
When accidents or medical emergencies occur, the victim may need immediate assistance. Such immediate assistance is often more important than expert medical care given later.
First Aid knowledge and skill can make a difference between saving a life and standing around watching a fellow human die.
Making participants acquire this knowledge and skill is the central theme of this course.
COURSE CONTENT :
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT/ EXAMINATION
- Legal aspect of providing First Aid
- Responding to Emergency
- Check, Call, Care
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the use of AED on a casualty.
- Angina and Heart attack, Stroke, choking, Fainting, Epilepsy, Bronchial
- Burns and scalds, Electric Burns/Shock.
- Bone injuries, sprains and dislocations.
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Bites and stings, Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke, etc.
- End of course Test/Examination
An online assessment is taken on completion of the training. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 50%. The answers are marked automatically so you instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass, do not worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of the course, each participant will be issued with a personalized DPR/Shell Accredited First Aid Certificate and delivered by post (DHL delivery service) the next working day.